ESPECIALLY THOSE OF US WORKING WITH STUDENTS IN THE "MIDDLE YEARS".
WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT GENERATION Z.
10. Generation Z Students are More Realistic and Understand that Opportunities are Not as Endless. (https://www.visioncritical.com/gen-z-versus-millennials-infographics/)
9. Generation Z While Continuing to Use Technology Desires "Face to Face" Interactions
8. Generation Z is Even More Global, With More Access to Their World Than Any Other Generation. (http://www.voxburner.com/blog-source/2017/2/1/understanding-the-world-of-gen-z-from-a-global-perspective)
7. Generation Z Have Less Helicopter Parents. (http://generationz.com.au/parents/)
6. Generation Z Will Have Less Formal Continuing Education, Instead Will Seek Life Experience, Internships, and Apprenticeship. (http://hrnews.co.uk/apprenticeships-better-university-generation-z/)
5. Generation Z Are Multi-Taskers with More Abilities to Accomplish More in Less Time. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-beall/8-key-differences-between_b_12814200.html)
4. Generation Z Is More Individualistic and Less Like to Be Stuck on Titles, Labels and Even Brands. (https://www.luxurydaily.com/gen-z-lacks-brand-loyalty-seeks-social-media-engagement-open-to-loyalty-programs-report/ )
3. Generation Z Seem Less Focused but Are Faster Thinkers. (http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2016/05/17/generation-generation-generation-z)
2. Generation Z Need to Be Communicated to Differently with Snappy and Snack-size Information.( http://www.ideasindigital.com/step-aside-millennials-gen-z-has-arrived/ )
1. Generation Z, Will Be Even Less Churched and Traditionally Religious Than Millennials (http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-gen-z-is-less-religious-more-spiritual-2275050)
LEARN MORE, THIS SUMMER....
VFY: National Youth Workers Conference
"Reaching Generation Z"
Teen Leadership Conference
Clark Summit University- Clark Summit, Pa.
CLICK HERE (for more information about Teen Leadership & Youth Worker's Conference) - Registration OPEN!