These are absolutely REAL reasons that I have had to set up meeting with middle years (5th-8th grade) parents over the years.
Each one of a great story to go along with them, but most you can tell the story just by short description.
9. Your Child Has Just Turned 16 and About to Get His Driver's License, He Needs to Go to the High School Ministry!
8. Another Child Claimed that Your Child was Going to have a "Friend of the Family" Kill Them.
7. Your Child Was Caught in the Shower with Another Child in the Locker Room Showers During our Lock-In.
6. Your Child is Hosting a "Fight Club" in Your Living Room on Wednesday Nights, During Youth Group, While You Are Not Home!
5. Your Child Keeps Crawling Under Their Chair and Growling and Barking at Me During My Lesson!
4. Your Daughter is Making All the Younger Girls "Serve" Her, Because She is the "Mean Girl" of our Ministry And They are Her Minions!
3. Your Child Was Arrested During Our Recent Ski Trip!
2. Your Child Bit One of my Leaders...Again!
1. Your 8th Grade Son and One of the High School Ministry Girl Have Approached Me About Getting Married!!?