The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, April 2, 2018
Top 10: Ways to Keep People Coming After Easter Sunday!??
9. No Cover Charge Sunday- one Sunday a year, that offering WON'T be taken?
8. Give-Away Sunday- shoot polos and button up oxford out into the crowd, throw adult contemporary CDs and Gospel cassettes out, have a drawing for a new gift card to Cracker Barrel...Give away a brand new Hover-Round!!!
7. Funday Sunday- Instead of having the senior pastor speak, hire a stand up comedian
6. Ladies Morning Sunday- Have as many of your single and avaiable ladies of your church attend that Sunday morning, sure to bring in single guys!!?
5. Pajama Sunday- people are staying home in bed?? why not offer a REAL "Come as You Are" Sunday!!?
4. Bingo Sunday- Throughout the service have stratigically placed numbers in songs, sermon, and Bible references, sure to attract the older crowd?
3. Swimsuit Sunday- The older generation is always talking about the good old days, when everyone wore "suits" to church? The younger generation would rather be at the pool or beach wearing a swim-SUIT? So...TADA, everyone is happy?
2. Sundae Sunday- I scream, You Scream....at our kids on the to church? Why not have Ice Cream?
1. Just Work Hard to Put in the Prayer and Preparation into Every Sunday Morning...Without Tricks or Gimmicks?