As I talk to many young leaders, especially those in youth ministry position that are leading from a “second chair” or are seeking to "lead even when they are not in charge” there is a continual struggle.
Here are just 10 quick differences between “Being Critical” and “Thinking Critically” as you start your week...
10. Negativity vs. Realistic.
9. Skeptical vs. Questioning.
8. Complaining vs. Challenging.
7. Obstinate vs. Observant.
6. Disconnecting Others vs. Connecting Others.
5. Opinions vs. Options.
4. Finding Faults vs. Seeking Facts.
3. Destructively tearing down vs. Constructively building up
2. Think About Yourself vs. Thinking for Yourself
1. Working as an Employee in a Ministry vs. Taking Ownership in a Ministry.