A $4.00 "Dollar Store", Big Group/Team-building Game.
Easy and quick to create, fun to play as a group or even one on one.
- 4x6 Plastic Tarp ($1)
- Black Permanent Marker ($1)
- 1 Package of Red Plastic Bowls ($1)
- 1 Package of Blue Plastic Bowls ($1)
Quick Explanation: A giant "connect four-style" game meets the "tic-tac-toe" race.
Before the Game:
- Using a bowl and the permanent marker draw 6x6 (36) or 7x7 (49) grid of circles on the tarp.
- Lay the tarp out flat on the far end of the playing area.
- Divide the group up into 2 teams.
- Line up teams facing forward toward the game board (tarp).
- Give the quick explanation and rules
- Choose a team to have the first turn.
- On "Go!" first team goes down first and places their bowl on the tarp in the row closest to the bottom.
- When they return the first player from the second team may then go, placing their bowl on the tarp.
- Game continues similar to the regular version of "connect four" until one team connect four game pieces creating a line.
- Rules similar to regular "connect four" game.
- Game pieces must be placed starting at the "bottom" working up, as if it were standing up on end vertically.
- Teams take turns going.
- If "connect four" connection is not made, game restarts, game board is cleared, and play continues
- Winners: can be the first team to succeed or best out of 3 or 5 games.