The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, November 16, 2015
Top 10: Youth Ministry Lessons from the DMV
9. Be organized, Stay organized.
8. People are more than a number.
7. Patience really is a virtue.
6. Know the language of who you are serving.
5. Empower your staff to make decisions.
4. Understand that you are there to serve people.
3. A bad reputation is hard to live down and easy to live up to.
2. As your crowd grows people's expectations and anticipation grows.
1. Your mission is getting people out the door and on the road, not keeping the seats filled!