THIS IS THE GAME INSPIRED BY THOSE GREAT MOMENTS....
- Dozen White Powered Donuts
- A Couple XL Black T-shirts
- Simple Explanation: Player will be swing a powdered donut on a string at another player trying hit them as many times as possible.
- Pre-Game Preparation
- Tie a powered donut on the end of a long piece of string
- Game Play:
- Ask for 2-4 volunteers
- Bring the volunteers to the front
- Have them put on the black t-shirts
- Give each player a donut on a string and have them place the "non-donut" end of the string in their teeth
- On "Go!" player will try to swing their donut and hit the other player(s) as many times as possible in 60 seconds.
- Points are scored on "hits" only on the black shirt. Other hits to the head or other parts of the body do not count
- After 60 seconds count the number of hits to each player the person with the least amount of hits wins
- If you would like in a larger space or on a stage you might want to define an area using cones or rope to create a "battle zone"