A quick easy silly Up-Front Christmas time game.
For the beginning of youth group or as part of your Christmas party!
- Small jar of Peanut Butter
- 2-4 Ping Pong Balls
- Optional: Red Permanent Marker
Simple Explanation: Player will bounce a ping pong ball and try to catch it using only peanut butter smeared on the end of their nose.
- Ask for 2-4 volunteers.
- Bring the volunteers to the front
- Smear a large amount of peanut butter on the end of the their nose
- Hand each a ping pong ball
- Explain the simple rule: "bounce the ping pong ball and try to catch the ping pong ball with the end of your nose. No hand allowed for catching!
Using a red permanent marker color the ping pong balls red!