The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, August 4, 2014
Top 10: MORE "Other" Things I Have Come to Believe...
9. Actions speak louder than...any youth lesson that I have ever taught!
8. It is not over until the...Worship pastor says it is, so sit back down...that back door creaks!
7. Your preaching to the choir...means we still have to listen?
6. One bad apple...makes a great youth group game?
5. Too many cooks in the kitchen...means there is going to be a church lady throw down during the pot-luck!?
4. It's like robbing Peter to pay Paul...is code for you are not getting a raise this year but the church really has a nice new parking lot?
3. When it rains it...is probably the annual youth group camping trip?
2. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man....the youth pastor on a Jr. High retreat weekend?
1. Better Safe Than Sorry...Seriously!!