The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, June 30, 2014
Top 10: Ways NOT To Let Your Church Know You are Leaving?!
10. Sky Writing It Above the Parking Lot As People Leave Church on Sunday Morning?
9. Make the Family T-shirts..."I am Quitting", "My Husband is Quitting", "My Daddy Is Quitting"
8. Shaving It Into the Side of Your Sr. Pastor's Dog? Or the Sr. Pastor's daughter's head? Alright everyone we are playing a game I need a volunteer....
7. A Large Temporary Chest Tattoo....Revealed 1/2 Way Through Staff Lunch...Wow It Hot in Here, I Think I Will Take Off My Shirt??
6. Hack into the Praise and Worship Computer for the Main Stage... How Great is Our God, Sing with Me...the Youth Pastor is Quitting...
5. Write it in Weed Killer in the Front Yard of the Church? Kind of a slow fade?
4. Instagram ...Something with a nice vintage glow and a cute frame?
3. Make a YouTube Viral Video? Maybe some dancing cats or get ahold of Carly Rae Jepsen or Psy no one has heard from them in while?
2. Make a Silly Top 10 list Post it on Your Blog?
1. Write a super long letter to the leadership of you church listing all the complaints, problems and things you don't like about everything and everybody.
*PS- If you are seriously considering leaving your church this summer read these first: Prov. 15:1, Ps. 25:21, Matt. 25:27, Job. 6:24-26....GAL. 6:9! Also If you honestly need to talk, a place to vent, or even just someone to pray with let me email@example.com