The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, June 4, 2012
Top 10: Summer Bore-Dumb Around the Church?
Summer time seems to have become a time for youth ministry and a many other ministries around the church to take a break? I have been talking to a variety of people in youth ministry around the country that are taking a "break" for the summer?
SO...I figured I would come up with a quick TOP 10 List of Summer Fun you can do around the church building if you get bored???
10. Fill your office with sand and build a sand castle
9. Take a swim in the baptistry (*may not work if your not Baptist? )
8. Turn on all the stage spotlights and work on your tan
7. Bungee jump off the balcony in the sanctuary (*church roof is you don't have a balcony)
6. Make a Slip N Slide in a hallway or stairwell
5. Strap a surf board to the top of the church van and go surfing
4. Light a match in your Senior Pastor's Office...play in the sprinklers
3. Super-Soaker war with the other staff members.
2. Make a "Swimsuit Calendar" of yourself to raise funds for your much needed vacation?
1. CALL A BUNCH OF STUDENTS AND GO SPEND TIME WITH THEM!!