10. Stay Faithfulness- Don't be checking out other people's...
9. Have Fun- Enjoy and learn to laugh. Learn to laugh at yourself.
8. Be a Planner- Make plans and stick with them, what you say you will do...do!
7. Just Relax- Take and find time to relax, catch a breath, and just chill out.
6. Be Organized - Get and stay organized...A Day Planner & A Calendar!
5. Be Committed- Commit to the long haul and stick it out for better or worse....Longevity!
4. Live with Compassion- It is not just love, or even like.. It is both and really honestly caring.
3. Really Communicate- Don't talk at, talk to...a lot!
2. Be in the Scripture- Read it, believe it, make it the owners manual!
1. Have a Prayer Life- marriage or ministry, this is what is going to keep you going through the rough times.