FORGET ICE CUBE, CHRISSY, AND CELEBRITIES...
IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BRING THE BATTLE BACK... YOUTH GROUP STYLE!
• Package of Washable Markers
• Sound system
• Music player/Computer with a selection of fun and popular clean songs
Quick explanation: Student will create puppets out of their hands using washable markers and then be putting on a “lip sync” performance for the audience.
Before the Game:
• Pre-select 4-6 fun, funny, or popular clean songs
• Have washable markers ready
• Ask for 4-6 Volunteers
• Give the “Quick Explanation” and “Rules”
• Give each students 60 seconds to create their 1 or 2 “performers” using only the markers and their hands.
• Ask or assign the first performer
• Randomly play 60 seconds of a song from your selection.
• Student then has 60 seconds lip synch and perform with their puppet the song.
• Game continues with each player performing.
- Actual students may not dance or lip synch, the performance is only by the puppet.
- Students will not know what song they will be performing until it begins to play
- Winner will be decided by audience vote and popularity
- Kidz Bop Versions of Appropriate Songs
- Popular Praise and Worship or Christian Contemporary Songs
- Opera Songs
- Clean Christian Rap Song
- AND OF COURSE...FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR CHRISTMAS SONGS/CAROLS