HERE IS A QUICK EASY GAME WITH MINIMAL SUPPLIES AND PRE-GAME PREP!
PERFECT FOR AN ICEBREAKER, MIXER OR SOME GOOD OLD TEAM-BUILDING FUN!
• Washable Markers
Quick explanation: Students will work together to spell words based on letters written on their palms.
Before the Game:
• Before the game starts, write a letter of the alphabet on each palm of every student.
• Give the “Quick Explanation”
• On “Go!” players have to find other students and work to form a word with 5 of more letters.
• Once they have formed a word, they will take a couple minutes to introduce themselves and then find another group and share the word they have formed
• Play multiple rounds, consider creating longer works with bigger groups.
• There is no winner, everyone wins because they have got to know other better
Option #2: Competitive Team Game
• Form teams of 13 players and 26 letters (1 letter on each palm)
• Come up with a list of words in advance, and announce the words with groups working to form the word as quickly as possible.
• Play an advanced round with groups working to form as many words as possible in a set amount of time. (1 point for each word, 2 points for each word over 4 letters, 5 points for words over 6 letters)