I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO “LAND THE PLANE” AT THE END OF MY LESSON?
DO I GO EMOTIONAL, QUIET, OR LOUD?
DO LEAVE IT OFF WITH A LITTLE SOMETHING TO COME BACK FOR NEXT WEEK?
IT GOT ME THINKING WHAT ABOUT SOMETHING DRAMATIC... VERY ROCKSTAR ENDING A SHOW KIND OF MOMENT? HERE ARE TOP 10 WAYS TO END YOUR LESSON... ROCK STAR STYLE?
10. The Rapper Mic Drop and Walk Off?
9. Kicking Over Your Podium?
8. A Stage Dive?
7. Spitting a Mouth Full of Water Over the Crowd?
6. Throwing Your Sweaty Shirt to an Adoring Student?
5. Call Your Spouse on Stage and Giving Her a Long Kiss?
4. Biting the Head Off of Something?
3. Slowly Being Lowered Down Through a Trap Door In the Stage?
2. Lighting Your Notes On Fire?
1. Teach 2 out of 3 Points of Your Lesson, Walk Out of the Room and Wait for Your Adoring Students to Start Applauding and Chanting “One More Point!”. Return to Finish Your Lesson!?