10. Your youth pastor doesn't just roast his own coffee beans, he grows them organically in his office?
9. Your praise band has a name, but people are not allowed to know it. Their new cassette is available in the back on way out?
8. You don't have youth group t-shirts, you have youth group scarves!
7. You play dodgeball, but only in an ironic way.
6. All of your youth pastor's lesson handouts are made on a vintage ink printing press, in the youth office.
5. Your youth pastor doesn't teach any more, he just snapchats his thoughts on a passage.
4. Even the girls in your youth group have handlebar mustaches.
3. You switched out the communion crackers for fresh baked organic, whole-grain, gluten-free, quinoa and kale micro-loafs. Served with a demitasse.
2. Your youth department has its own on-staff Hebrew tattoo artist.
1. Your group adopted a Compassion child...LITERALLY!!