Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I am taking a break from posting here for a little bit to spend time with these people- my side-kick in ministry, my wife Melissa and my own “middle years” kids, Jenna and Kaleb.
I will be back in early January, look for some new awesome things January 8th!
During my time off, I will also be spending time writing and working on exciting projects for 2018, with some of our amazing ongoing partners but ALSO taking on some exciting NEW things! Be on the look out for our new curriculum, games, and resources at places like:
- New “Middle Years” Curriculum and Resources
- New “Quick Guidebooks”
- Ongoing Core Blogger Writing
- Seminar Speaker
ONGOING work as Lead Content Writer:
* Toolbox Resources
* Parent Teaching Series
- New Writing and Resources
- Be on the look out for a upcoming podcast!
- New Middle Years Content and Writing with the renewed vision, ownership, and direction!
New Games “Books” and resource as part of their new “Plug and Play” subscription!
- 4 short seasonal game books (Pre-K to 6th grade)
- Event package
- Tween curriculum and teaching resources
As, always check out the side bar, of all of our partners. Find continuing great content, games and other fun at places like: “Ministry Marketplace” , “Download Youth Ministry” (NEW Game: “Bacon Bits of Truth” Coming Out SOON!) and “Ministry Downloads”!
Speaking/Training” area above. If you are interested or would like to check my availability (CLICK HERE for updated 2018 request form)
Blessings- Dan Istvanik