9. Trick or Treating in the exhibitor Hall...seriously next year I am dressing up!
8. Awesome Locations, Like Memphis this year! Next year consider my area in Lancaster, PA. All the hipster beards will fit right in, in Amish country!?
7. Seeing Crowder...as much as you can see him behind the beard, glasses, and farmer hat?
6. The Idea Lab... Those people were so talented and helpful. Once again, don’t know who that group of extreme wise people were, but they deserve a raise and to be asked back next year!
5. Watching all the Young'uns... they are so cute, rushing up to the stage and buying everything in the store, asking Mark-O if they can pet his beard?
4. The Big Bean Bag Chair Things...if I had the budget I would buy enough to cover the floor of my youth room.
3. Seeing All The Gray Hair! ...there is a hope for an almost 43 year old Middle Years Guy, oh wait they were all in their 30's??
2. Old Friends, New Friends, and All My Virtual Social Media Friends Too. Yes, I am--Taller/Shorter/Fatter/Skinnier/Cuter in Person, Thanks for being So Surprised?
1. Hearing and Seeing the Heart of a Couple Thousand Youth Workers From Around the Country. Remembering I am Not Alone. You All Inspire Me to Keep On Serving God Through Serving Students! You Are ALL My Heroes!