I have recently been posting a few of my popular "REAL REASONS" Top Ten Lists...
- REAL Reason "Why I Can't Come to Youth Group This Week
- REAL Reasons Why "My Child Can't Go on the Trip?!"
- REAL Youth Group Rules!!?
- REAL Reasons for Late Pick Up!
Here is this week's. Absolutely REAL-LIFE, Actual Reasons Why I Have to Call and Ask to Meet With 5th-8th Grade Parents in my Ministries Over the Years....
10. Your Son Was Taking Pictures of Women in their Bikinis During Our Waterpark Day.
9. Your Child Is About to Get His Driver's License, He Needs to Go to the High School Ministry.
8. Another Child Claimed that Your Child was Going to have a "Friend of the Family" Kill Them.
7. Your 6th Grader is Using Our Parking Lot to Deal Drugs.
6. Your Child is Hosting a "Fight Club" in Your Living Room on Wednesday Nights, During Youth Group Hours.
5. Your Son Keeps Crawling Under His Chair and Growling During My Lesson.
4. Your Daughter is the "Mean Girls" in Our Group and is Making All the Younger Girls Serve Her.
3. Your 7th Grade Daughter Was Arrested During Our Recent Ski Trip.
2. Your Child Bit One of my Leaders this Week and Kicked Another Leader Last Week.
1. Your 8th Grade Son and One of the High School Girls Have Approached Me About Getting Married!!?