Summertime seems to have become a time for youth ministry and a many other ministries around the church to take a break?
SO, I figured I would come up with a quick List of Summer Bore-DUMB Busters for Middle Years Pastor...Maybe?
10. Fill your office with sand and build a sand castle.
9. Take a swim in the baptistry. (*may not work for some of you?)
8. Turn on all the stage spotlights and work on your tan.
7. Bungee jump off the balcony in the sanctuary. (*church roof if you don't have a balcony)
6. Make a Slip N Slide in a hallway or stairwell.
5. Strap a surf board to the top of the church van/bus, ask one of your 6th grade boys to drive and go surfing.
4. Light a match in your Senior Pastor's Office...play in the sprinklers.
3. Super-Soaker war with the other staff members.
2. Make a "Swimsuit Calendar" of yourself to raise funds for your much needed vacation?
1. CALL A BUNCH OF YOUR STUDENTS AND ACTUALLY GO SPEND TIME WITH THEM!