10. Your Toms. The elders think you are wearing bedroom slippers to do the announcements in adult worship.
9. Your Car. Your students think it is cool but the your Sr. Pastor is really not sure what it means that "You got caught riding dirty again"
8. Your Watch. You don't own one, you are always late to everything!
7. Your Spouse. Like your watch you don't have one...get one. Everyone knows married people are more respectable?
6. Your Gauges. They work great for going hands free with your phone or carrying your Mountain Dew cans, but stop carrying you pack of cigarettes in them!
5. Your Ink. I am not talk about the write up in the church newsletter. I am talking about the neck tat of Jesus and your knuckle tats of John 3:16.
4. Your Office. Seriously...1-800-Hire-Maid. There is a 6th grader that got lost in the piles last summer and hasn't been seen since.
3. Your Ringtone. "I Am Sexy and I Know" playing in your pocket, while you give your annual parent meeting, might have lost you a couple points.
2. Your Skinny Jeans. You are in your 30's. When you finally get a spouse, all of "THAT" should stay between the two of you inside marriage.
1. Your Parents. Not the parents in your youth group, your actual parents. You need move out of their basement and stop having your mom come to youth group with you!