The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, December 7, 2015
Top 10: MORE Things They Can't Teach You? (youth ministry edition)
9. How to lead a group of volunteers.
8. When it is time to move on from a ministry.
7. How to raise your children, so they love Christ, the church, and ministry.
6. How to find a circle of trusted friends outside of your ministry that can encourage you, be honest with you, and keep you from quitting.
5. How to be humble and listen.
4. When to know you are on the edge of burn out.
3. The way to adapt your teaching on the spot, as you are teaching to reengage students who are not listening.
2. How create a vision and plan, specific to a group, area, church, and history
1. How to handle both failure and success well!
(*see the first set of 10 HERE)