IT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE!
A LOT OF BEANS, A LITTLE BIT OF BUBBLE GUM!
A WHOLE LOT OF LAUGHS AND PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!
- 2 Extra Large Cans of Baked Beans
- 2 Pie Pans/Bowls
- 1 Bag of Chewing Gum
- A Tarp or Drop Cloth
- Unwrap an equal amount (5-10) of chewing gum and place at the bottom of your container
- Empty a can of baked beans into each container, covering the gum
- Place your tarp on the floor
- Place your containers on the tarp equal distance apart
Simple Explanation: Players "bob" for pieces of chewing gum in a pan/bowl full of baked beans. After collecting as much gum as they think they need, they will then chew and blow the biggest bubble possible!
- Have 2 volunteers come to the front
- Explain the simple rules
- Have them get on their hands and knees behind the containers
- And "GO!" Let the Fun Begin!