Another Classic, That Has Been Reborn with My Group Recently During Our Summer Series "SoundTracking" about the Book of Psalms.
Each Week We Have Been Doing a Music-Based Game To Start Off Our Sunday Morning.
We Did This And It Was Hilarious!
- A Mic (PA of some sort)
- 10-20 Cups
- Pitcher of Water
- 20-25 Note Cards
Quick Explanation: Individuals will try to gargle an assigned song, while their team tries to guess what the song is!
Pre-Game Prep: Write down 20-25 popular well-known songs (happy birthday, jingle bells,...), you many also want to include a couple currently popular songs ("Bad Blood", "Happy"...) or even popular worship songs ("Amazing Grace", "Oceans"....)
- Split the group into 2 teams
- Ask for a "musical" volunteer from the first team
- Hand them a cup of water and explain the game
- Show them a song card
- When they are ready, hold the mic up to the player.
- Give the team 30-60 seconds to guess correctly the "gargle"
- Switch back and forth between teams