The Middle Years Ministry
Monday, January 26, 2015
Top 10: Leadership Team Fails? (*seriously)
9. Creating a team of people who are afraid to disagree with you?
8. Making a team up of only people of one age and one generation?
7. Not having regularly schedule meetings?
6. Allowing personal preferences to rule over Biblical truth?
5. Never doing trainings or team development?
4. Never allow others to take the lead chair and control of things?
3. Allowing personal relationship to hold more weight than what is best for the ministry?
2. Always being about business and never having fun or laughing together
1. Leading the team by yourself with no accountability?