The Middle Years Ministry
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Top 10: Jesus Was a MS/JH Youth Pastor?
9. Sandals and a Cool Beard....Hello!
8. Hated having fundraisers at church?
7. Loved a good object lesson.
6. Single and lived with His mom until He was 30?
5. Was dared to jump off the roof of the church?
4. Said things that were completely confusing to the older members of the church.
3. Hung out more outside the church building than inside it.
2. Students kept falling asleep when He prayed for too long?
1. He only had 3 years with His students (..and then they still went and changed world!)
* AND....Looking at Matt. 17:24-27 and Considering Jewish Culture of Being Chosen to Follow a Rabbi at 12 years Old...11 out of 12 of of His Disciple Really Might Have Been JH/MS Age?!!