The Middle Years Ministry
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Teaching Clip #18: "I'm A Christian But Do I Need to Go to Church?" (w/ lesson outline)
“RESTORED” (lesson #1)
1. Big Group Discussion: “What is Church?”
- What are 3 things that describe “church”?
- Why do you think people go to church?
- Why do you go to church?
- If you could change one thing about our church what would it be?
2. Small Group/Break-out Discussion: “Is it about you?”
- Is church about what you like? Should it be?
- How would you rate your church experiences?
- What do you think about when you are at church?
- Do you have to go to church?
3. What Does the Bible Say? (Scripture Study)
• I Peter 2:4-5
• Heb. 10:24-25
• I Cor. 12:13-14
• Eph. 4:16
CHALLENGE: As a Believer Your Need to Attend a Church. As a Believer You Need to Also BE THE CHURCH!
* Check out the rest of the "RESTORED" Series and a longer version of this lesson (CLICK HERE)