The Middle Years Ministry
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Top 10: Ways to Save Your Marriage and Your Ministry?
10. Faithfulness- Don't be check out other people's...
9. Fun- Enjoy and learn to laugh. Learn to laugh at yourself.
8. Plan- Make plans and stick with them, what you say you will do...do!
7. Relax- Take and find time to relax, catch a breath, and just chill out.
6. Organize- Get and stay organized...A Day Planner & A Calendar!
5. Commitment- Commit to the long haul and stick it out for better or worse....Longevity!
4. Compassion- It is not just love, or even like.. It is both and really honestly caring.
3. Communicate- Don't talk at, talk to...a lot!
2. Scripture- Read it, believe it, make it the owners manual!
1. Prayer- marriage or ministry, this is what is going to keep you going through the rough times.
If you want to hear a bit more indepth thoughts on this check out my recent post for JUNIORHIGHMINISTRY.ORG