The Middle Years Ministry
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Top 10: Expectations For Your Youth Ministry Volunteers...
IT THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! YOU ARE STARTING OFF THE YEAR. THE KIDS ALL THE KNOW THE RULES AND WHAT YOU EXPECT. THE QUESTIONS IS
DO YOUR LEADERS!!?
HERE ARE THE TOP THINGS YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM YOUR VOLUNTEERS/LEADERS!!?
10. ....Show Up on Time!
9. .... Be Positive and Supportive!
8. ...Follow Up and Build Relationship With Students!
7. ... Communicate with Students AND Their Parents!
6. ...Not to Date Students!
5. ...Dress Modestly and Appropriately!
4. ...Not To Drink, Smoke, Swear, or Do Drugs in Front of Your Students!?
3. ... Attend Your Church and Be a Part of the Adult Ministries!
2. ...Not Post Inappropriate Things on Social Media, including Pictures!
1. ...Get Your Humor, Laugh at All Your Jokes, Including All Your Weekly Top 10 Lists! (*or at least pretend really well!?)
* We give out a full list of expectations for our leaders every year, that we handout before we start our year.
CLICK HERE!! (to check out what we give out and what we expect in our ministry)