- Opening Icebreaker Questions: (*find someone you haven't talked to yet) If you were stranded on a desert island, all by yourself, and you could only have one thing with you...what would it be?
- Opening Clip: Castaway: "opening the boxes, that floated ashore"
- Discussion Questions:
* What are some of your favorite "survival shows" on TV?
* What are the things you need to physically survive? (*see below)
- Lesson Outline:
Idea/Thought: The things you need to survive physically, the things you need to survive spiritually?
- Clip: "trying to get something to drink from a coconut
- Verse: John 4:11-14
- Clip: "trying to catch fish, and trying to eat a crab"
- Verse: Matt. 4:1-4
- Clip: "going into the cave during the storm"
- Verse: Ps. 46:1-7
- Clip: "making fire"
- Verse: Heb. 12:28-29
- Clip: "making shoes and stealing the dead pilots shoes"
- Col. 3;14
* Bonus: "Survival Shows":