The Middle Years Ministry
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Top 10: Ways to Frustrate Your Volunteers?
10. Don't be clear about your expectations
9. Don't communicate regularly and consistently
8. Be completely unorganized and do everything spur of the moment
7. Refuse to have regular office hours.
6. Never return their phone calls and emails.
5. Show up late to meetings, events, and youth group.
4. Don't go to them directly about an issue or problem.
3. Micromanage them and act like you don't trust them
2. Refuse to be flexible.
1. Give Them NO Ownership or Input in the Ministry's Direction?