I HAVE JUST STEPPED DOWN FROM MY CHURCH AFTER SERVING, FOR 9 YEARS IN MY POSITION IN OHIO, TO TAKE A NEW 7th/8th PASTOR POSTION IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA (NEAR WASHINGTON DC)
BELOW IS PURELY FOR HUMOR AND RAN-DUMB FUN. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS, GET ALL WORKED UP.
I HAVE JUST HEARD OF SOME REALLY SHADY WAYS PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THEIR MINISTRIES OVER THE YEARS. I JUST GOT ME THINK....
10. Instagram? (*quick snapshot in a nice vintage glow, maybe a cool frame)
9. Sky-Writing It As People are Leaving on Sunday Morning? (*expensive but fun)
8. Hack Into The Media Computer, Project it During Main Service Announcements? (*the lady's tea will be featuring...the youth pastor quitting)
7. Make Your Family T-shirts? ( "I am quitting","My husband is quitting", "My daddy is quitting....)
6. Shave It Into the Side of the Sr. Pastor's Dog? (*his daughter's head not so much)
5. Temporary Chest Tattoo, Revealed During Staff Meeting? (*that is it, it is getting way to hot in here, I am taking off my shirt)
4. Rent a Billboard? (something tasteful, and underdone?)
3. Carve It Into the Bottom of Your Shoes, Dip Them in Ink, Walk Around the Church? (ala the John 3:16 beach flip flops, or the Ryan Lockte Nikes?)
2. Hire a Local Graffiti Artist, Tag the Church Bus/Van? (resprentin' the West-SIIIDE!)
1. Make a Top 10 List of all the Reasons Why You are Quitting, Post it On Your Blog?