Everyone is trying how to figure out get more adults and people to come to their Sunday Morning Services? Youth Groups have been coming up with creative ways to get kids to come to youth group for decades. Why not do those "Special Sunday Mornings" Youth Ministry-Style??
10. Bacon Sunday- a free pound of bacon for every friend you bring?
9. No Cover Charge Sunday- one Sunday a year, that offering WON'T be taken?
8. Give-Away Sunday- shoot polos and button up oxford out into the crowd, throw adult contemporary CDs and Gospel cassettes out, have a drawing for a new gift card to Cracker Barrel...Give away a brand new Hover-Round!!!
7. Funday Sunday- Instead of having the senior pastor speak, hire a stand up comedian
6. Ladies Morning Sunday- Have as many of your single and avaiable ladies of your church attend that Sunday morning, sure to bring in single guys!!?
5. Pajama Sunday- people are staying home in bed, why not offer a REAL "Come as You Are" Sunday!!?
4. Bingo Sunday- Through out the service have stratigically placed numbers in songs, sermon, and Bible references, sure to attract the older crowd?
3. Swimsuit Sunday- The older generation is always talk about the good old days, when everyone wore suits to church? The young generation would rather be at the pool or beach? TADA, everyone is happy?
2. Sundae Sunday- I scream, You Scream....at our kids on the to church? Why not have Ice Cream?
1. DUCK DYNASTY SUNDAY! no explaination is really needed, put on some Duck Dynasty on the big screens = Full House!