10. The Word "Pimp"- noun, verb, as a description of fellow staff member or talking about the church bus. Nope never going to use that word again
9. "God Made Love..."- true as it might be, it is really is not what I meant...
8. "Adam and Eve where naked in the garden just hanging out..." Hmmm, yes...yes they were...
7. The Word "Sucks"- ala Doug Fields trying to get me to use the word "sips" just not the same, but after a very rated R phone call from a parent describing what that word means to them not longer able to say it.
6. "Girl be dressing like a Hoochie Mama..." just going to avoid this one as best as I can, just because.
5. "I think my is wife is hot, and your mom is too"..."to your dad" is the rest of the phrase, if you get it out fast enough?
4. "Holy Shi'ite Muslim"...insensitive and misheard, slightly funny for like 2 seconds, sure to get you a phone call or 2 tomorrow morning when all your guys start saying it for the next 2-3 weeks?
3. There are a lot of big "buts" in the Bible... like-"...BUT, for by grace are we save...".
2. Go home and tell your parents we talk about "tittles"... If you are an NIV church trying to teach from the KJV- IT STILL DOES NOT MATTER, still not as funny as you think it might be??
1. The Word "Gay- (seriously) for any other reason than in the context of lovingly talking about the lifestyle. This is one I have refused to say for a VERY, VERY long time. Standing rule in my ministries, no one uses it as a replacement for stupid, wimpy, or anything else negative.
What God Is Teaching Me!! -JAMES 1:9- "My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.."
------------------------------Good Luck!! If you have a "Doozy" that you have said or that has slipped out. Would Love to Hear them?? Comment Away...