As part of another great NEW partnership with JUNIOR HIGH MINISTRY.ORG, I have just written this original 4 week Easter/Lenten season series just for them (and for you)! I am excited to see how the Terry Goodwin, Nick Diliberto and their creative team have taken it made it into an amazing resource for Pre-Teen, Middle School, and Jr. High ministry. Hope you enjoy it and it is something that can help you in your ministry during the up coming Easter/Lenten season!
About The Bunny Trap Series:
A Lenten/Easter season series allowing students to reflect and prepare themselves for the time of year leading up to resurrection Sunday, by taking some of the usual parts of Easter and infusing them with new meaning. We believe that our middle school students can enjoy and learn as they have fun with Easter games and activities, and they can also learn from the scriptures discussed in this series.
We are trying to take this series to a new level as we have given you opportunities to be creative with video clips and in-depth small group time. We want to allow you to present the message of Easter to your students in a way that makes them want to keep coming back for more.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Editable lesson in Word Document and PDF. You get to choose which one works best for you. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides. (and lessons with notes for PowerPoint)
- Artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc.)
Format of the Lessons:
- Opening game – because junior highers have tons of energy
- Small group discussion questions
- Additional video/visual illustrations
Week 1: Empty Your Basket Philippians 2:6-8
Week 2: Coloring Your Life 1 Peter 4
Week 3: A New Easter Outfit Colossians 3:12-14
Week 4: The Easter Hunt John 20; Matthew 7:7-8
DOWNLOAD A PDF SAMPLE LESSON OUTLINE (*Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides, which are included in the purchased version.)
CLICK HERE (to purchase the full series)