The Middle Years Ministry
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Top 10: "You Might Be A JH Youth Worker..."
10 Ten: You Might Be A JH Youth Worker:
10. You have a "tab" at the local pizza place.
9. You have ever used a whoopie cushion as an object lesson
8. You have a pair of "dress chuckies"
7. You don't have a daughter, but own all the Justin Beiber CDs
6. Your son has ever pulled up his shirt to a parent to show them his "situation"
5. You have ever forgotten yourself and tried to fist bump the Sr. Pastor and called him "Dude"
4. You have ever cracked a fart joke during announcements...in the adult worship service
3. You have ever refer to Phineas and Ferb as your greatest influences in a job interview
2. You have ever tried to see how many JH boys you can fit in the trunk of your car
1.You have ever made a batch of brownies in the shape of dog poop and freaked out your students by eating one on a hike at camp!
(*true story...pure awesomeness!)